[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 03:26:37 PDT 2009

Bitching is one thing; organizing protests around the country is
another. You keep pretending I'm saying something that I'm not saying.
Bitch all you want. It is your choice of what to bitch about, and when
to bitch, and what was not to bitch about that looks pathetic, IMO.

Let me put it this way: to organize a protest over taxes while not
doing so over Bush's use of torture, the war, the deficit or any of a
number of things that have occurred over the last eight years, looks
very selfish to me. I'd be embarrassed were it me.

Joe Campbell