[Vision2020] BACK to the Original Question

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 17:45:19 PDT 2009

What Sunil doesn't realize, is that I am awful with the use of everyday language because I am unable to clearly see the social context of my words. When my writing comes across as awkward, disjointed, socially cruel, and/or nonsensical, he assumes my words where written with clarity of the understanding of the social contextual meaning in them. Which most of the time I am not, because I don't see social context and meaning of words, as others do.

Words have social and literal meaning both. Kind of like clothes, have fashion and color both. If someone doesn't see the same colors as others, they might think they have a well put together outfit, or in my case, paragraph. But others really see something different, because they have a different eye that sees colors different.

So when I attempt to clarify, it changes the meaning completely, from his perceptive, because my original intention of communication was not understood and taken differently then intended. So he thinks, in his head, I am changing what I said, because I am changing the words, which I am, but only to eliminate the social context of what the person is saying.

Then he calls me a liar, and so I call him a lawyer right back. It doesn't help that I really do dislike lawyers and that he is one.

I don't have a problem with ethical representation of people accused of crimes. I just don't like lawyers because they lack ethics, the legal system lacks ethics, and it has been so corrupted I don't think it is a justice system anymore, but rather just a seriously flawed complicated legal system to benefit lawyers. But I also say that as someone that has won 4 out 5 five of his legal cases, with and without lawyers. So I have a history and understanding of the system.

Sunil, makes the absurd assertion that I would "choose" to go to a lawyer if I was accused of a crime. Of course I would go to a lawyer and pay their criminal prices of $200 an hour. But only because I am forced to do so. Lawyers have made it impossible and illegal to go to anyone else to resolve a dispute or accusation for you. It isn't a justice system when people must mortgage and even lose their homes to pay for a lawyer. This has never happened in the History of the United States, was never intended by the forefathers, and is caused solely by the unethical greed and behavior of lawyers.

Must I also point out that the prosecutors are also lawyers making all the false accusations as well. Lawyers create their own industry to suck the public dry, by forcing us to purchase their services at criminally high rates. They keep cases going when they could end them to keep billing their clients. Debt collection lawyers sign affidavits swearing things they have no idea are true or not as being true.

Could you image if the police all got together and demanded that every police officer get $150 an hour if we wanted protection? And had the ability as well to decide who got to be a police officer, and what the regulations would be? And nobody could hire anyone but one of them for personal protection? We wouldn't tolerate such corruptness. But we do in lawyers, that decide the laws that which govern them, and set the price of their wages to higher than a surgeon that spent 8 years in medical school as opposed to 3 years in law school.

And just so you know, I in fact do have a lawyer. She is a very friendly person. She also thinks poorly of many men in her profession as well, and even tells me lawyer jokes.

Best Regards,

Donovan