[Vision2020] BACK to the Original Question

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 16:01:17 PDT 2009

Defending the Constitution, my arse! Only a lawyer could turn freeing child abusing monsters into society a noble act worthy of self praise. Some of you don't even have the courage or spine to use your real names on here, much less take a real stand for what is right or to defend the Constitution.

Tell me, how many child molesters, murders, and rapists did Thomas Jefferson and John Adams, the original defenders of the Constitution, free.

The moment lawyers decided to charge 25 times the minimum hourly wage required by the state, they violated Lady Justice by taking it firmly out of the reach of those that need it the most. Any lawyer that charges $150+ an hour for people they call victims, are their clients equal or greater violators.

Lawyers aren't in it for JUSTICE. They are in it for money, lots and lots of money.

But even if you must agree that our Constitution calls for pond scum and has a needed purpose in society, it is still pond scum.

Best Regards,

Donovan