[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Fri Apr 17 15:48:54 PDT 2009

Well, as someone getting taxes back finally, I thank you for the 29 dollars. But for the
situation
you are in, you should thank George Bush and the gang that was in office for the last 8
YEARS.

> I have an increase in my taxes and I didn't make $250,000 last year. I got
> back $315 last year. This year I owe $29, and I made $2000 less and had
$30> 00 more in medical expenses. Nothing else was different.

> So I agree. The rich and the poor are getting soaked. It is the middle
clas> s that is being bought off by only having to pay 3% of their income in
taxe> s at everyones elses expense.

> If you are single and make less than $25K or over $80K they are taking a
hu> ge chunk of your income. If you are married making between $25K and
$80K,>  I am paying for you.

> Best Regards,
>
> Donovan

per> son ran their home or business the way the government runs their finances
t> hey would be forced into bankruptcy and possibly even put in prison.
> We DEMAND fiscal accountability and complete transparency with the
people's>  money.

> [Accountability and transparency: Two concepts that have been sorely
lackin> g in our government these past eight years]

> Finally, we REJECT the idea of any new taxes. Especially in a depressed
eco> nomy where we are already being forced to get by with less! Why can't the
g> overnment do the same? There is a tremendous amount of waste in all levels
> of government. The waste must end, and our dollars must be spent more
effic> iently. We reject the idea of bailing out massive banks and businesses
with>  our children's money. Let the free market system work, and allow these
com> panies to FAIL. We reject that government is the answer to all problems.

> [What new taxes?  Oh, you mean the increased income tax on individuals
ea> rning more than $250,000 per year?]

> We oppose any politician who ignores the United States Consitution they
swo> re to uphold and defend.

> [We liberals have been complaining about this the past eight years.
Wher> eya been?]

> Seeya at the Wingding, Moscow.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>

> "For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitar> ian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go to
work> .."

> - Roy Zimmerman
>

> From: philosopher.joe at gmail.com
> To: fotopro63 at hotmail.com
> Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:31:17 -0700
> CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party
>

> Anyone who was at this protest yet did not attend one protest about Bush
ov> er the last eight years should be ashamed of him or herself.

=====