[Vision2020] 8 year old girl denied divorce

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 16:19:20 PDT 2009

Sunil,

Please stop being dishonest and twisting the truth and words, you aren't at work.

In your first dishonest comment you ignore that Bear (Wayne) ORIGINALLY asked,

 "You state below that "God says to love your neighbor, not sell and abuse them, where? In the Bible?"

He did not ask, "In the Ten Commandments", as your distort, he asked, "WHERE IN THE BIBLE?" After I responded with Matthew, he didn't like the answer, he pretended he limited it to Ten Commandments because I mentioned and brought up the TEN COMMANDMENTS with my Mathew response. I brought up the Ten Commandment originally, not Wayne.

And your second distortion, I didn't say it was ONE of the Ten Commandments. I said it was in the commandments, as Jesus explained in Matthew, it is in every commandment.

I quoted Jesus to explain it, because he did a better job than I ever could. But, obviously you are still confused.

The Ten Commandments are written for the purposes of loving thy neighbor. That is why they were written. Not just because God wanted to give some heavy tablets for Moses to haul around across the desert for 40 years.

If you must look at the Bible in tiny chunks, not as whole, as intended than;

In Catholic faith, loving God above all other things, the First Commandment, includes not beating and and enslaving others. For you cannot enslave and beat Gods children and claim you love Him and honor Him.

"The Catechism of the Catholic Church associates this commandment (First) with the three theological virtues. The first virtue, faith, instructs Catholics to believe in God and avoid heresy, apostasy, and schism. The second, hope, cautions Catholics against despair and presumption. The last virtue, love of God, can only be met if Catholics refrain from indifference or ingratitude toward God, as well as avoiding spiritual laziness and a hatred of God stemming from pride.[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ten_Commandments_in_Roman_Catholic_theology

If you don't believe me, visit your local Catholic Church and ask any Priest if beating and enslaving your neighbor is Loving God and a violation of the First Commandment.

Best Regards,

Donovan