[Vision2020] 8 year old girl denied divorce

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 16 10:38:19 PDT 2009

Sunil wrote:

"I invite anyone who agrees with Donovan's version of events to chime in and
correct me."

I've noticed the deafening silence from anyone other than Donovan.

I know it's been tried before, but I'll try again:

Donovan:  "Bear, First, the Ten Commandants say to "Love your Neighbor". Do
you disagree?"  4/13/2009 4:47 PM

To which Bear responds:  "I'm afraid I DO disagree, which commandment says
that?"  4/13/2009 5:05 PM

It really is that simple, no matter how the discussion has been spun since.

Sunil also wrote:

"I don't know why you can't say, "My mistake," instead of inventing things
that other people never said."

I don't know, either - the ability to give and receive sincere apologies is
something best learned as a child, but it can be learned at any age, so
there's still hope for Donovan yet.  Perhaps, though, he's just having
trouble keeping the conversations between the various participants straight?

Donovan wrote:

"This isn't a vote on who likes Donovan over Sunil. Which none of these
liberals on the V is going to publicly do, and you know that, even if they
agreed with me privately. You know, that this is another reason why I think
you are such a slithery snake as are most lawyers, if they cannot win on the
obviously black and white facts, they revert to an emotional appeal."

Sorry, Donovan - the facts above dispute your retelling.  And, what
"emotional appeal" of Sunil's are you referring to because I missed it.

For the record, I like both Donovan & Sunil in person; it's the email
Donovan who can be . . . challenging  J

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****

I invite anyone who agrees with Donovan's version of events to chime in and
correct me.

Sunil

  _____