[Vision2020] Stone-throwing Afghan crowd swarms women's protest

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 16:34:02 PDT 2009

Wayne,

I am sure that is what your daughter's neighbor would say if she was the one being raped or stoned.

It is typical and unfortunate that the most privileged people in world, still respond with comments like, "Let them eat cake."

I don't want my taxes going to support this government. And I am going to speak against gross injustices in the world, because unfortunately, I don't have any money to do anything else. But at least I am doing what I can, and letting people know about the atrocities committed by foreign governments we support and fund with US Taxpayer dollars.

Qui tacet consentire vidétur; Silence is Consent.

Best Regards,

Donovan