[Vision2020] National Service?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 7 14:29:51 PDT 2009

Just how effing old are you, Arnold?

By browsing your posts over the past few years, it appears you have been
everywhere and done everything.

As I mentioned earlier, I will pull your previous claims and call you on
them one by one.

> Bear,
>
> It really is sad at how many vets are homeless in DC. When I lived in DC
> volunteered for a homeless kitchen called "Martha's Table", it was
populari> zed by Barbara Bush. We would take food and drove around DC in
vans and
sto> pped at certain locations and hand out food three times a day. There
were
a>  large number of veterans there.

<d> onovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>, "Tom Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com>,
bear at mosco> w.com, vision2020 at moscow.com, "lfalen" <lfalen at turbonet.com>
> Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 1:42 PM
>

> Tom,
>
> Two years  ago, my wife and I were in DC to attend a banquet at the
Polis> h Embassy. We had

> some extra time there and since she had never been to DC, we did some of
th> e typical
> tourist
> things to include the new WWII monument and the Vietnam Wall, both in
downt> own Washington
> on the mall, both maintained by the National Park Service. I have never
bee> n so
> embarrassed by
> the conditions we found there and it was Cherry Blossom time! I hate to
thi> nk what people
> from
> other countries think when they came and saw the trash dump conditions
unde> r which they
> were
> kept.  And two blocks from the White House there was a Vietnam vet
living>  on a heating
> grate-
> talk about obscene! Guess how many Directors of the National Park Service
a> re vets?

>            http://www.fsr.com/

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
>                http://www.fsr.net
>
>           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.