[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 7 05:18:23 PDT 2009

"I believe that there is a very strong chance that we will see that young
people will be put into mandatory service. And the real concern is that
there are provisions for what I would call re-education camps for young
people..."

- Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R-Minn), on the Edward M. Kennedy Serve America
Act

The Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act
http://edlabor.house.gov/blog/2009/03/the-edward-m-kennedy-serve-ame.shtml

Nope.  No re-education camps or forced labor.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.