[Vision2020] Government and babies

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Apr 1 08:44:20 PDT 2009

Bear writes of the irony of his scenario, below -- but, sadly, there's a large group in town who believe essentially the same thing.  Their kids don't go to public schools, so why in hell -- and I mean that theologically, as a comment on their view of the schools' origin -- should they pay to support them?

I think it wasn't too long ago when the Christians in a town were the ones most community-minded, most civil in engagement, and most kind to their neighbors.  On the other hand, it seems a fairly new development that "Christians" would just have huge families in a "full-quiver" attempt to create their own homogenized communities.  That's tragic.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/