[Vision2020] Another failure to communicate

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Sep 26 06:48:49 PDT 2008

I would hope that any comments about the attractiveness of one's spouse or children would not only never be posted, but would be immediately removed if they were.

Dale's "I'm so busy with 2.5 full-time jobs" doesn't ring true.  I write every word, except for the "Quote of the Day" feature, on my blog; Dale lifts things from other sources and maybe adds a few observations.  My blog takes a lot of time -- I can only imagine how he does it all.

If all of this is troubling to Dale -- if it makes him angry or subjects him to ridicule -- then he might consider the logical consequences of acting like a bigot.  My hope is that he does so before the Judgment.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/