[Vision2020] An Explanation

Rosemary donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Thu Sep 25 21:00:43 PDT 2008

Visionaries:

Sorry to double post.  If I had checked my in box I would have seen Dale's
explanation and included it.  See, it's just me being dumb and imprecise in
my language.  I used the term "comment", and I really should have used the
term "post."  And, that, ladies and gentlemen is a really fine example of
why having a dialogue with an officer of Christ Church is a tricky and often
not very productive business.  They are just so masterful in their use of
rhetoric.

Rose Huskey

______________________

Rose,

I didn't pull the comment. I pulled the post.

There's a difference.  I have the ability to delete individual comments or
the top-level post.

You should talk to Tom or Keely about this. They actually read the comments
my posters make more carefully and frequently than I even do. Working 2.5
full time jobs, I don't get to the comments as quickly as they do.

I never even saw Witmer's comment. Only what they posted onto V2020.

Finally, we'll just have to disagree about censoring posts. I think that
leaving an ugly comment from one of your side of the aisle speaks more
voluminously than my censoring it for no one to see.

Best,

Dale