[Vision2020] An Explanation

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Sep 25 22:19:09 PDT 2008

How silly of Dale to protest that he doesn't even see comments -- even "ugly" ones -- that so obviously reflect agreement with his initial posts.

It appears that this is the order:

I complained to Wilson.

Wilson wrote and told me he talked with Dale, who removed post (Obama joke 1) and comment (Obama joke 2, Witmer)

Post and comment were, indeed, gone this afternoon.

Rose gets an email from Dale saying he never pulls comments.

But he did pull the comment and the joke that piggybacked onto it.

Now, I didn't study logic at a classic Christian college, but something seems a bit odd here.  Either way, though, I'm glad the nauseatingly offensive jokes -- one by Courtney, one by Witmer -- were, in fact, pulled.  I don't much care if Wilson told him to, asked him to, or if Dale had a "come to Jesus" moment and pulled them himself.

But this macho posturing of Dale's  -- "I don't pull posts" -- is silly.

All in all, not one of Courtney's better days and a very sad day for the Gospel.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/