[Vision2020] Obama Does Not Support Infanticide

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 20 15:02:13 PDT 2008

So you're saying that the redundancy of the bill was what The Anointed One found so distressing? How do you square that with Mr. Giers statement that "Obama and his Democratic colleagues objected to the bill (giving any fetus born alive the status of a person) because they thought it was unconstitutional and (most importantly) that it undermined Roe v. Wade."
There is a difference between outright murder and neglecting "the by-product of a medical procedure" until it quits squirming and inevitably breathing. This, among other things, was what the bill addressed.