[Vision2020] Obama Does Not Support Infanticide

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 12:33:29 PDT 2008

Gary --

Would the fact that the Illinois Attorney General had released a
determination that what was prevented in the bill was *already* a
crime change your mind? Murdering a newborn infant is -- no great
surprise -- murder. Consider also that reports of the murder of
newborn children at hospitals were based on wildly perjurious
testimony.

-- ACS