[Vision2020] request "impartial" info source

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 8 08:57:10 PDT 2008

Hi Bill,

Not too long ago Tom Trail posted a PDF file about a comparative tax computation that Idaho accountant Brent Hill did.  If I read it correctly, it proved Obama's claim that he would give a tax break to 95 percent of Americans.

Obama's tax break for all Americans making up to $112K would be greater than McCain's, but McCain's tax breaks for rich Americans above that level would sky rocket from $2,614 at those making 112-161K to $269,364 to those in McCain's "middle class" making over $3.9 million.  Obama would make these people start paying much more.

I thought I saved the file, but I can't find it.  I do have a paper copy of it though.

Tom, can you please send that file again?  Thanks.

Nick