[Vision2020] McCain's Choice Bad for Voters

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 8 06:12:35 PDT 2008

GIVE IT A REST, Visionaires.

I, personally, don't give a rip who Trig's (or Tryg's) mother is, and
neither should anybody else on this listserve.

However, if you really MUST know, watch your favorite soap opera,
perhaps "As the World turns" (or as I like to refer it "As the Stomach
Turns").  I am certain the true mother will be disclosed during sweeps
week.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

> > I think it is obvious to anyone that looks at the physical activities,
> > photos, timing of Trig's birth, that she is not the mother.
>
> I think it's obvious from the fact that Bristol Palin is
> five-and-a-fraction months pregnant that she wasn't pregnant with
> another child four and a half months ago.
>
> -- ACS

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)