[Vision2020] This woman is dangerous!

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Mon Sep 8 09:16:25 PDT 2008

 From this morning's Democracy Now!

Dave

        Palin: Iraq War is a “Task” from God

In campaign news, a video has emerged of Republican vice-presidential
nominee Sarah Palin telling ministry students at her former church that
the US invasion of Iraq is a task from God.

    *Sarah Palin*: “Pray for our military men and women who are striving
    to do what is right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our
    national leaders, are sending them out on a task that is from God.
    That’s what we have to make sure that we’re praying for, that there
    is a plan and that that plan is God’s plan. So bless them with your
    prayers, your prayers of protection over our soldiers.”

During the same address, Palin said the construction of a new oil
pipeline in Alaska is God’s will.

    *Sarah Palin*: “I can do my part in doing things like working
    really, really hard to get a natural gas pipeline, about a $30
    billion project that’s going to create a lot of jobs for Alaskans,
    and we’ll have a lot of energy flowing through here. And pray about
    that also. I think God’s will has to be done in unifying people and
    companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that.”

The video of her speech was originally posted on the Wasilla Assembly of
God’s website.