[Vision2020] 9/11

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Fri Sep 5 20:17:08 PDT 2008

Throw out the barb - then duck the issue.
Here is a Wikipedia link to 911 conspiracy theories. You might find
it informative.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

> > It is modern history and yet, already we have groups within our borders
> > which attempt to persuade us that 911 was a government conspiracy.  '
>
>Don't look at me. Look across the water in Minneapolis, at the Ron
>Paul paraconvention.

Same old name calling - an example of your basic human decency?

> > And the notion that political parties should not utilize video to
> engage Americans
> > in a reminder of the event is naive at best.
>
>The notion that a political party should not use a great American
>tragedy as a political cudgel is basic human decency, a concept about
>which your Torture Party seems to have entirely forgotten.
>Unfortunately, after the last six years, it appears to be naive to
>expect them not to.

Oh, I was on the record for each of those things ... where were you?

> > And your hypocrisy is so blatant - your "world view" is so
> skewed.  Where is
> > your "outrage" at the bilge spewed by Michael Moore. Why have you not
> > condemned MoveOn.org for their endorsement of his film during the 2004
> > presidential campaign.
>
>Not this again. Here, let me give the 'condemn this!' game a try. Why
>haven't I ever heard you condemn the Watergate break-in? Isn't it a
>little suspicious that you've never said anything negative about the
>Holocaust? Where's your outrage at Swift Boat Veterans for Truth?
>
>Now, Jeff, why aren't you on the record saying anything bad about any
>of these things? Hint: it wasn't the topic of our conversation*.

Given your feelings about the opening video for the RNC, it would
perhaps enlightening for you to view the Fahrenheit 911 movie and its
role in the 2004 elections.

And if you are not a member of MoveOn.org, are you aware of it and
its role in advancing the candidacy of Barack Obama?

No - I'm done!