[Vision2020] HOAX Cell Phone Numbers Go Public Today

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Wed Sep 3 14:09:35 PDT 2008

I would assume that is the actual National Do Not Call number.  That number
would not be a hoax.  That number would be the one that many of us called to
put our land lines on the do not call list.  The hoax would be the part of
the message saying that cellphone numbers were going to be released to
telemarketers.

Bruce