[Vision2020] imprecatory prayers and curses, redux

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 3 12:07:22 PDT 2008

Hi Keely:

I've been meaning to tell you for some time that I would rather see your blog posts here rather than on your own site.  I love your writing and you have an astute theological mind (astute of course on other issue), but I sometimes will not make the effort to consult yet another website in my daily schedule.

That goes for links posted on the Vision.  I would rather see the entire article posted.  Some people like me will simply not take the extra effort to click on the site.

Far over three today.  I'm done for today.

Nick Gier