[Vision2020] Weathermen

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 19:10:51 PDT 2008

Joe:

I engaged you.

You responded disingenuously.

I followed up.

You responded disingenuously.

I followed up.

You accused me of harassing you.

I left you alone.

You then initiated an extended exchange with me that ended with me
catching you in a lie.

You left the V.

You wrote me off list accusing me of numerous things, including being
a member of the neo-Nazis.

I replied on list calling you an idiot.

You resumed your mantra using the name Gabe Storm (more on that).

Now you want an attorney.

I suggest you buy a book on logic.

And learn to tell the truth.