[Vision2020] Weathermen

Campbell, Joseph josephc at wsu.edu
Fri Oct 31 12:28:32 PDT 2008

A few things before I go back to my life off Vision 2020.

First, I am not Gabe Storm. I'm not quite sure why No Weatherman hates
me so much, why he likes spreading lies about me, but there doesn't seem
to be much I can do about that. Remember he first entered the scene when
he hounded me and it is interesting that he's doing the same thing to
everyone else, which is why I'm not the only leaving the V.

Second, I apologize for saying that I thought that No Weatherman was a
Kirk, since it seems pretty clear to me now that he's not. I was wrong
to make this assertion. Say what you want about them but I don't know of
many Kirk's who are willing to throw their wives "under the bus." I
think, in fact, it is pretty clear that No Weatherman and Gabe Storm are
the same person, and that he is just gearing up for his post-election
life where,  instead of hearing rumors and insults about Obama, we're
going to be hearing rumors and insults about the Kirk.

I had an unfortunate correspondence with a young troll a few years back,
which started with an unpleasant exchange about capital punishment and
moved to some off-line threats from young troll toward me. I accused him
of being a Kirk and he got very offended. All I know about him is that
he is young and his folks go to, or went to the Unitarian church. Not
much to go on but if this rings a bell, please contact me off-list.

Also, since I fear a long winter with more crazy talk from Gabe Storm,
followed by accusations that he and I are one and the same, I'm trying
to prepare. Does anyone know if this kind of stuff constitutes
defamation, if I have any legal recourse, and if I do, does anyone know
of a good lawyer whom I might contact for advice? I'm going to try to
contact some folks at WSU, since it seems that any defamation against me
is bad for them, as well. Perhaps I can find some assistance there. But
my guess is that nothing can be done. I'd love for someone to prove me
wrong!

I worry about the V. Of course, I've been unable to post without one
pest or another for about two years now, but it seems that since its
worked so well against me, various forces have decided to try it on
everyone else. I lament what seems to me to be the loss of free speech
in Moscow.

Best, Joe