[Vision2020] 9/11 Truther's Lawsuit Kicked Out

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 19:09:46 PDT 2008

Mr. Hansen guesses it.

That settles it.

There's just one problem.

Who's challenging Obama's US citizenship?

And I just have one question.

Can you tell us when and where Obama substantiated his US citizenship
and his "natural born citizenship" in virtually every imaginable
manner ever since he first announced candidacy?

And why hasn't he presented this substantiation on his Web site or in court?