[Vision2020] There is only one “No Weatherman”

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 17:17:11 PDT 2008

Visionaries:

There is only one "No Weatherman" and I do not resort to terrorist
tactics or subversion to make my point and I have not changed my email
address one time during this exercise, just check the IP.

Two trolls have set up gmail accounts that look similar to mine but
they are not the same.

Many of you have written me off list and know that I do share the
opinions of the two trolls who have tried to copy my email address and
my pseudonym.

This troll writes like Dave the BLITHERING IDIOT and he thinks a lot
like him, too:

noweathermen at gmail.com
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/056899.html
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/056904.html
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/058584.html

no.weathermann at gmail.com
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/058555.html
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/058566.html

Watch the email address, these two are desperate.