[Vision2020] Gosh, another flub!

No Weatherman noweathermen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:04:20 PDT 2008

Oh, dear. Here I go again. My keyboard just gets running, and -- wouldn't
you know it? -- vehement, racist slander just starts flowing out. It turns
out that the term "natural born citizen" has been defined twice before: the
first time in Dred Scott (the part of the case that still stands) and the
second time in U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark. Anyone born on the soil of any US
territory is a 'natural born citizen' under the Constitution; otherwise,
none of the Founding Fathers nor Barry Goldwater nor John McCain himself
would be able to become President.

I must also object to the existence of an imposter; clearly, I am the real
"No Weathermen," as you can find my name in any Moscow-Pullman phonebook. Or
maybe I'm an anonymous coward with as much right to the name as my
similarly-named interlocutor?