[Vision2020] An Obama Dilemma

joekc at roadrunner.com joekc at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 2 12:33:07 PDT 2008

I'm not reading this but I just wanted to point out that if Doug Wilson thought that this was
inappropriate, then the posts would stop in a heartbeat. Otherwise, I'm not sure what to say
about No Wetherman's bad joke on the Courtney blog. {Just because you don't use your name, Dr.
No, it does not mean that many of us do not know who you are.}

So, I ask you Area Man and Roger Falen, Harkins and Crabtree: do you not find it offensive that
someone might post such comments without revealing his name? If it turns out that this person
was affiliated with a church, one that might be a political group instead of a religious one, would
that offend you? Do you think that such groups should reap the benefits sanctioned by the first
amendment? Warning: If you say that this is OK, then you are sanctioning a similar approach by
a pro-Obama spokesman, perhaps on a national level. What do you think in this light?

--
Joe Campbell