[Vision2020] Another Obama relative found living in a slum

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 02:44:15 PDT 2008

Joe:

Even if you're not Joe Campbell (you are), how does it feel to be
called out by another name in an accusatory way?

You identified me as 2, 3, 4, maybe 5 different people in about 10 days.

Wrt apologies, I have apologized to numerous persons in this forum
when they pointed out my error to me. I think I might have even
apologized to you for getting under your skin.

So, unlike you, I don't have much difficulty apologizing for my
offenses but I don't go so far as to ask forgiveness. I don't see the
point of it so you'll have to work on that part.

Anyhoo, if you can show me where I owe an apology to Barack Obama, I
will deliver it faster than you left this forum when I caught you
lying.

Oh.

Before I forget.

Can you tell me why my arguments associating Obama with Rev. Wright
and his racist church are "guilt by association" but your arguments
associating me with a certain local church that you labeled "neo-Nazi"
are not "guilty by association"?