[Vision2020] Barack Obama's Muslim Childhood

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:26:44 PDT 2008

> You judge the package based on soundbites.

Please give one example.

>  You haven't read his books.  Maybe they were ghostwritten -- which I
>  am not conceding -- but they are still reflective of his views.

The caliber, content and style differentials between his two books is
too great for him to have written Dreams.

One vessel — a seafaring maiden launched upon an ocean of dreams. The
other — a rubby dingy floating adrift in an audacious pond of hope.

If Ayers wrote Dreams — as all the evidence indicates — then the only
view it reflects is Obama's close bond with Ayers. Unfortunately, not
one page of Dreams reflects this view in black and white.

>  You have trapped yourself in a vicious circle.  You believe the
>  soundbites and the innuendo, so the only side of the story that
>  interests you is that which supports the fallacies in which you
>  already believe.

I have not judged the package based on soundbites and you cannot give
one example to prove this assertion unless you fall back on the old
"it's my experience" argument which, by the way, is your vicious
circle that you cannot break out of.

>  You won't watch any positive reporting on Wright because you have
>  already made up your mind.

I saw all I need to see of Wright when his son — Barack Obama — threw
him overboard without a life vest or life boat, abandoning him to
drown in a watery abyss of anti-Semite America-hating racism.

If jettisoning Wright was good enough for Obama, it's good enough for me.

>  I have done my honest best to understand the package inside and out,
>  whereas you have never looked beyond the circumstantial.

This is rich.

You understand the package through your emotions and on what basis do
you declare that I never looked beyond the circumstantial?

You're the one who said you don't care about his background after I
pressed it on you.

>  I've opened the package to the fullest extent possible, and you hold
>  the package and shake it and pretend to care what's really inside.

I wish I was as thorough as you.

>  You care only about confirming and defending your own prejudices, and
>  you wonder why some people call you racist.  I'm not calling you a
>  racist, but it is an understandable perception.  When a man makes it
>  obvious that he intends to argue only for his own bias, without
>  examining the evidence presented him, people reasonably wonder, what
>  bias is he trying so desperately to safeguard?

I defy you to defend your last sentence with real proof — which does
not include your feelings or experiences.