[Vision2020] Do what Chuck sez

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 06:41:55 PDT 2008

I have very mixed feelings about Chuck.  I think its sorta cool he has
benefited from a Internet meme that revitalized his career, but I wish
he would shut up.  I care as much about his opinion as I do about P.
Diddy's.  I appreciate that he has the right to express his opinion,
and that some people do care, but Chuck has been popular largely
because of his groan-inducing qualities for his entire "acting"
career, which seems an odd basis for establishing himself as a
spokesperson for anything.