[Vision2020] Do what Chuck sez

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 28 07:16:04 PDT 2008

I really don't imagine that many are swayed by the fact that "Walker, Texas
Ranger" is making the pitch. I posted the appeal partially as a tip of the
hat to "Area Man" (in the distant past, Chuck Norris gags made a brief run
on the V, via AM & others) and to draw attention to the NRA's message. The
Assn. doesn't care about Ayers, NBC, or preconditions. Their only focus is
the constitutional rights of firearms owners and protecting them. The fact
that Lone Wolf McQuade is on board is swell but the thrust is providing
information to sportsmen, shooters, and collectors and hoping that they get
out and vote. There are some seriously anti-gun names on the ballot and a
triumvirate of democrat control bodes ill for us.