[Vision2020] Do what Chuck sez

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 28 05:13:46 PDT 2008

Award winning movie and TV legend Chuck Norris has stepped up to the plate to warn gun owners about politicians who pay the Second Amendment lip service when they want YOUR vote -- but oppose our rights once they're safely in office.  Click here to see an important new NRA TV commercial featuring Chuck Norris.

Every gun owner - whether they are a hunter, a target shooter, a collector or someone who owns a gun for self-defense - needs to hear this important message.  Take Chuck's advice and visit www.NRAPVF.org.  That's the website of your NRA's Political Victory Fund, where we tell you straight up who the good guys are and who the fakes are.

These days, anti-gun politicians don't tell the truth.  The biased media doesn't either.  For that reason, only you have the power to spread this powerful message of truth -- with a little help from your NRA and Chuck Norris.

There are only seven days left before the most important election of our lifetime.  Now is the time for action.

Please forward this message to everyone you know.  Send it to your family, your friends, and every voter you know who values freedom and believes in the Bill of Rights.

Join Chuck Norris and be a force of one.  Every vote counts in every election.  We are all counting on you to make a difference this November.  Do this for FREEDOM. Can the NRA and Chuck Norris count on you?

Sincerely,

Chris W. Cox
Executive Director, NRA-ILA