[Vision2020] Diverse teachings

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 23:49:48 PDT 2008

Chas,

Fair enough. If I had two cents on it, I would say during my meager two years of  school, I did happen to see, on a couple of occasions, in which teachers mentioned who "we" should vote for. Also, these students that I mentioned before are not your stereotypical teeniebopper gang. More like 25-30 year old citizens with kids. Exaggeration is not likely. Also comments made on film cannot be exaggerated.   But what the hell do I know.

Anywho, reality speaks and  if I catch  anyone doing this crap I will report this . Teachers need to teach  and nothing more.

MD