[Vision2020] Diverse teachings

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 27 23:56:47 PDT 2008

Hi Matt,

Well, you've managed to pique my curiosity  J

What film are you referring to?  Surely you can get that bit of information
from those who communicated to you.

The devil is in the details.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****