[Vision2020] If the shoe was on the other foot (was A Pleato Saundra Lund)

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 27 19:00:24 PDT 2008

So, the question becomes if you leave your cake out in the rain will you be able to cut it with a rubber shank ya nicked from a local five and dime and serve it at a three day freak fest and still be considered for veep? With dems anything less and you wouldn't even be in the running. Heck, if you were to admit to trying to prematurely off a few of the Fonks 48 hour turtles in the name of the cause, you could be bo's next role model.