[Vision2020] If the shoe was on the other foot (was A Plea to Saundra Lund)

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:23:24 PDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 14:42, Glenn Schwaller <vpschwaller at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have no doubt that if it was shown President Bush or Senator McCain
> had any kind of connection whatsoever to Mark Rudd, John Jacobs, Bill
> Ayers, Jim Mellen, Terry Robbins,
> Karen Ashley, Jeff Jones, Gerry Long, Steve Tappis, Mark Rudd or David
> Gilbert you people would be screaming impeach impeach impeach,
> invalidate, invalidate, invalidate as loudly as your collective voices
> would allow.

Since President Bush screwed this country up more than any man in our
entire history, I fail to see how his association with a few
ultimately innefectual radicals could have made things any worse.

I don't know who Jim Mellen is, or was, and you mention Mark Rudd
twice.  And you forgot Howard Machtinger.

> yes Mr Rumelhart, I believe there is quite a bit to
> fear, and my greatest fears are that when more-likely-than-not
> President Obama begins to tear this country apart it's going to make
> the loss of "civil liberties" under the Bush administration look like
> chump change, and those who proudly put Obama there will say exactly
> what they say now:  "So what".

I love conspiracy theories.  They are almost as fun as Halloween, but
less fattening.

Since we are playing the guilt by association game, maybe we should
talk about the Bush family association with the Nazis?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Oh, how fun!