[Vision2020] Barack Obama's Muslim Childhood

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 05:44:32 PDT 2008

Chas:

This is another point where we differ.

If I understand what you're saying, you don't care about the factors
that shaped our POTUS as much as you care about the package in front
of you — even if it is just a package for presentation and not
substantial.

Whereas my concern about the package in front of me is not what it
looks like but what's really inside it.

Obama's handlers are showing us a suave, confident "leader" but they
refuse to let us peek inside to see what actually shaped the package
in front of us.

They don't want to talk about his friends, benefactors, mentors, etc.
so that we can see how these persons contributed to his development,
they want us to look at the cultic image they've created.

You like what you see. I don't.