[Vision2020] Barack Obama's Muslim Childhood

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 22:08:24 PDT 2008

If you are are strictly heterosexual, and Christian, then you fit into
the demographic that can be truthful when running for President of the
United States.  Of course, there might be other exclusionary factors,
but those are largest ones.

I don't expect 100% honesty from politicians.  I don't expect 100%
honesty from anyone.  Why, or why not?  Because at different seasons,
and in different places, there are different litmus tests.

I don't care that we have a gay president, and I think it is impertinent to ask.
I don't care that we have an atheist or a Hindu or a Muslim president,
and I think it is impertinent to ask.
I don't care whether our president is married or divorced, though I
care about his success in relationships more than I care about the
former tests.
I don't care that our president is friends with, or has been friends
with, someone who 40 years ago had issues with the federal government
over an unjust war.  Yes, I'm talking about former terrorist Ayers.
I don't care that our president attended a church where the pastor
sometimes said intemperate things.

I do care that our president not makes us look like bumpkins on the world stage.
I do care that our president is eloquent, intelligent, and good under pressure.

Do you get the idea?