[Vision2020] Obama's birth certificate

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Oct 25 16:03:03 PDT 2008

"Original birth certificates" are not the property of any person.  You don't get "your own" birth certificate; you get a certified copy.  Original birth certificates are the property of the State that issues them.  (By the way, this includes the non-military Panamanian hospital in which McCain was born -- that jurisdiction maintains ownership of all such records).

"At least according to Berg" here isn't exactly an attribution I'd go too far with . . .

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/