[Vision2020] Obama's birth certificate

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 14:08:38 PDT 2008

Chas:

I understand that Palin and McCain have submitted their original
certificates, at least according to Berg.

The difference, however, between the three American candidates and
Barack Hussein Obama is that he admits he is a natural born citizen of
Kenya which obviously forces the question of his natural born citizen
status as an American.

Add to this the fact that if Obama ever had US citizenship, even
natural born, he lost it as a child when Indonesia naturalized him
because Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship.

Add to this the fact that his "fight the smears" web site has
presented an INVALID image of his birth certificate to the American
public and suddenly it looks like Obama has some question to answer.

This should be an easy question to answer for a Harvard trained
constitutional attorney who edited the HLR, so I wonder why he has
never answered the question.

Put a natural born Kenyan in the White House — Change You Can Believe In.