[Vision2020] Obama's birth certificate

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 11:37:53 PDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 11:22, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe you weren't one of those people who pointed me to this certified
> oddity. I don't know. But then I don't know why you would take issue
> with my remark, either.

Because no one is claiming that the image of Obama's birth certificate
is the same as Obama's ACTUAL birth certificate, but that -- except
for the pathologically suspicious -- it is sufficient proof that an
actual birth certificate exists.

I haven't seen Palin's ACTUAL birth certificate.
I haven't seen Biden's ACTUAL birth certificate.
I haven't seen Panama-born McCain's ACTUAL birth certificate.

Have you?