[Vision2020] Obama's birth certificate

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 11:22:18 PDT 2008

Chas:

I appreciate your need to try to recover the high ground on this one
but I'm afraid you're buried.

Yes, I pointed out the obvious because at least 3 or 4 people in this
forum have pointed to the certificate on Fact Check or else Obama's
web site to prove that he's an NBC.

Apparently, none of them stopped to read the small print at that
bottom that is in UPPER CASE BOLD CHARACTERS and is twice the size of
anything else on the image.

Maybe you weren't one of those people who pointed me to this certified
oddity. I don't know. But then I don't know why you would take issue
with my remark, either.