[Vision2020] A Kind and Just Parent

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:25:20 PDT 2008

Chas:

I was making a joke. I was being facetious. I tried to make a point
I've been trying to make since I entered this discussion.

That point is that logic requires us to separate the merits of an
argument from the person making the argument, contra four very LOUD
and dishonest persons in this forum.

Thankfully, however, people such as you and many others have risen
above the ad hominem fallacy to engage me and my points head on.