[Vision2020] A Kind and Just Parent

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:28:43 PDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 17:25, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was making a joke. I was being facetious. I tried to make a point
> I've been trying to make since I entered this discussion.

it is hard to divine the joke when you wrote earlier that you wouldn't
read Obama's books -- ghosted or otherwise -- unless someone held a
gun to your head.

I've read McCain's "Faith of My Fathers: A Family Memoir," and I
recommend it as an accurate portrait of John McCain, ghosted or
otherwise.  No one had to hold  gun to my head.  I find it essential
to know both sides before embarking on a dialogue, especially when the
subject is so serious.

Were you joking about the gun?

Chas