[Vision2020] A Kind and Just Parent

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:47:53 PDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 15:22, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you mean that we should separate the merits of an argument from the
> person making the argument, then I'm afraid I have to disagree with
> you.

So, if s book exists called "Gardening Tips by Mussolini," the advice
offered therein is certifiably bad, without examination?  That gives
you an incredible amount of veto power in an argument -- too much.  "I
won't accept any of your sources," you are saying, "because -- without
any examination -- I know that your sources are inherently
untrustworthy or unreliable."

That level of illogicality boggles me.

Chas