[Vision2020] Equal Opportunity :-)

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 07:52:19 PDT 2008

Ms. Lund:

Thanks for posting the definition of a "troll" because until I read it
I never really knew the exact definition of the term.

First, neither you nor anyone else in this forum has established my
"intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to
generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

Second, even if you could establish my motive, it's impossible for you
to define Vision 20-20s "normal on-topic discussion," unless it's
Palin bashing.

Your problems only begin with these two hurdles because if you read
the whole article, as I have done, you will see that the word cannot
apply to me:

"Trolling is a game about identity deception, albeit one that is
played without the consent of most of the players. The troll attempts
to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group's common
interests and concerns; the newsgroups members, if they are cognizant
of trolls and other identity deceptions, attempt to both distinguish
real from trolling postings, and upon judging a poster a troll, make
the offending poster leave the group."

This tighter definition completely undermines your case because I've
not played any "identity deception" game and this forum is completely
open, that is, no one can toss me.

Therefore, unless you can come up with something better, you're stuck
with me until election eve and you might as well engage me directly
instead of addressing me indirectly as you have consistently done.

I'll be nice to you if you be nice to me.

Btw, since you brought up child molesters, did you know that when
Obama was youth, a child molester named Frank Davis mentored him? I
think Obama even called him a "father figure."

On that note, I want to go wash my hands.