[Vision2020] Biden, the gift that keeps on giving

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 20 19:56:25 PDT 2008

Anybody "gonna" care to speculate what it is that Biden is carrying on about?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/biden-to-suppor.html

""And he's (Obama?) gonna need help. And the kind of help he's gonna need is, he's gonna need you - not financially to help him - we're gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Seriously weird. "Right" about what? Sounds as though Joe is saying that the rest of the world (the nasty parts anyway) see BHO as a wet end who might not be able to play in the bigs. I thought that Barry was the rock star loved the world round. What happened?