[Vision2020] Biden, the gift that keeps on giving

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 21:12:59 PDT 2008

Hell Gary, figurin' what you're goin' on about lately is already a full-time job.

Sunil

From: jampot at roadrunner.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:56:25 -0700
Subject: [Vision2020] Biden, the gift that keeps on giving

Anybody "gonna" care to speculate what it is that
Biden is carrying on about?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/biden-to-suppor.html

""And he's
(Obama?) gonna need help. And the kind of help he's gonna need is, he's gonna
need you - not financially to help him - we're gonna need you to use your
influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it's
not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're
right."

Seriously weird. "Right" about what? Sounds as
though Joe is saying that the rest of the world (the nasty parts anyway) see BHO
as a wet end who might not be able to play in the bigs. I thought that Barry was
the rock star loved the world round. What happened?