[Vision2020] A Plea to Saundra Lund

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 17:03:08 PDT 2008

Ms. Lund:

I made it clear from the beginning that I had only one objective in
this exercise — to force the question of Barack Obama's long-standing
personal and professional relationship with domestic terrorists.

Joe Campbell accused my of making a "guilt by association" argument
while he pronounced me "guilty by association" because of his
delusional perception that I belong to a local church. He called me a
"neo-Nazi" even though I have decried anti-Semitism with every other
post or so.

My objective changed early on when the name calling began in concert
with the continued gang banging of Gov Palin. Now I consider myself
balance to your catty, shrill, dishonest, disingenuous, and
discombobulated and hormonally imbalanced posts as well as Mr.
Hansen's and Dr. Gier's.

You now claim that you object to the "***quantity***" of my posts. But
this was not the case last month when you wrote this literary
masterpiece:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/057066.html

Let's see, you called me a "monster," a "racist monster . . . puffed
with pathetic notions of grandiosity." You called me a "troll," a
"piece of moral slime properly to be shunned by all decent people."
You declared that shunning me was a religious duty of yours lest you
be "bad Samaritans" who add to my "hate-mongering propensities."

Funny, though, you never mentioned the "***quantity***" of my posts.

Personally, I think you're unhinged by Palin envy though I would not
begin to speculate why.

They say that friends don't let friends drive drunk. You seem to me to
be inebriated by hate for Palin. If I was your friend I'd pull you off
the road ASAP before you end up hurting yourself.