[Vision2020] A Plea to Visionaires

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 20 14:21:35 PDT 2008

I have not taken a stand one way or the other on so called trols, except to point out that those who post on the left are usually not objected to. I will only say that people from either side have the freedom to post however they see fit. I do object when they are not civil. This goes for everyone regardless of their political persuasion. I sometime agree with your viewpoint, but I think I have taken more exception to those I usually agree with than you have.
Roger